اشترك الآن في موبايل ديموفنف واستمتع بعالم جديد من الخدمات المتميزة وبسعر رمزي تصلك رسائلنا على موبايلك أينما كنت . تفاصيل
Events and Occasions
One of the available media sections in Dimofinf CMS is The Events Section, Dimofinf CMS allows displaying it in a distinctive way, and provides the site manager with many possibilities to control it easily from the control panel.
- To control the number of displayed events and occasions in a single page before moving to a new page follow the path:
Modules Settings > Dimofinf Settings > General Options > Maximum Contents per Page
- To add a new event follow the path:
Media Sections > Events > Add
Fill out the form with suitable data as follows:
- Title: The name of the event, for example: The National Day of Saudi Arabia.
- Event: The type of the event whether national or private event.
- Country: The country where the event will occur.
- Location: The place where the event will occur, for example: Four Seasons Hotel.
- Date: The event date, depending on the date and time events will automatically classified into previous or upcoming events.
Once the visitor choose “Events” from the left menu of the site home page, a drop down menu will appear with 2 choices: “Previous Events” and “Upcoming Events”
- Description: A short note about the event, with the ability to add an additional material such as an image, video or audio file, this can be added using the formatting box.
- To enable displaying “Events” in the left menu of the site follow the path:
Modules Settings > Dimofinf Settings > Turn Options On and Off > Events Active
Choose “Yes” then press “Edit Settings”
- To edit, delete , view or add contents follow the path:
Media Sections > Events > List
Previously added contents will be displayed and besides each one there are 4 icons which are:
- Edit: To edit any of the details of the event.
- Delete: To permanently delete the event.
- View: In case you uploaded an audio or video content you can view it from this option.
- Add: This allows you to upload media content about the event such as an audio or video file.
To give permissions to the moderators for The Events Section follow the path: Media...