اشترك الآن في موبايل ديموفنف واستمتع بعالم جديد من الخدمات المتميزة وبسعر رمزي تصلك رسائلنا على موبايلك أينما كنت . تفاصيل
One of the available media sections in Dimofinf CMS is The Releases Section, Dimofinf CMS allows displaying it in a distinctive way, and provides the site manager with many possibilities to control it easily from the control panel
- You can control the number of releases to be displayed in a single page before moving to a new page, this can be done through the following path:
Modules Settings > Dimofinf Settings > General Options > Maximum Contents per Page
- To add a new release follow the path:
Media Sections > Releases > Add
A new window will be displayed, fill out the form with suitable data as follows:
- Title: The name of the release, for example: If it was a book type the book name.
- Type: Either an Album or Publication, depending on this choice it will be classified in the section internal pages and in the drop down menu of releases in the left menu in the home page.
For example: If the release was a printed book, from the left menu in the site home page choose Releases, you will have 2 choices either Publications or Albums the book will be available under Publications
- Where to Buy: Where this release can be found either offices or publishing houses, the names will appear inside the release details under ‘Where to Buy’, you can use BB codes in this field.
- Details: You should type brief note about the release, for example: Author name, release importance, release nature, simply all what the visitor wish to know about the release.
- Multimedia: You can upload an audio file or an image to be displayed for the visitor in the release information.
- To enable the display of Releases in the left menu follow the path:
Modules Settings > Dimofinf Settings > Turn Options On and Off > Releases Active
Choose “Yes” then press “Edit Settings”
- To edit the release or delete it follow the path:
Media Sections > Releases > List
All previously added releases will be displayed and besides each one there are 2 icons, one for editing and the other for deleting choose an icon depending on what you want to do, and then press “Submit”
To give permissions to the moderators for The Releases Section follow the path: Media...