اشترك الآن في موبايل ديموفنف واستمتع بعالم جديد من الخدمات المتميزة وبسعر رمزي تصلك رسائلنا على موبايلك أينما كنت . تفاصيل
Installing W3 Total Cache on WordPress
W3 Total Cache is a WordPress plugin, it is considered one of the most famous add-ons which help in improving your blog performance and decreases its load on the hosting server, you will notice a big difference that could reach 10 times the previous speed if you enabled all its features.
- Compatible with Dimofinf hosting
- Can be set to work with one of the CDN services providers
- Mobile Support: You can customize the cache for specific group of members or convert the theme according to User-Agent.
- Cache the pages and store them either within the site files or in memory.
- Cache JS and CSS files
- Cache the sections, keywords, comments and search results
- Cache the search results such as URIs and the ones that contains Query String
- Cache Databases queries
- Shrinking the Response body for articles, pages and feeds
- Browsing cache with support for (cache-control-ETag, Expires)
- 10 times the previous speed if you enabled all the plugin features
- Improve your blog rank in search engines
- Instantaneous display of the pages using caching features
- Accelerate page processing and display
- Decrease the page loading time
- Improve the site browsing during peak times
- Save about 80% of the bandwidth by compressing the HTTP requests of Feeds, JS, CSS and HTML
For more details about the plugin please click here
1- Login to the control panel
2- Choose Add New from Plugins menu
3- Search for “w3 total cache”
4- Press “Install Now” to install
5- Confirm the installation by pressing “OK” after the message
“Are you sure you want to install this plugin?”
6- A message showing that the plugin installation completed successfully will be displayed, press “Activate Plugin” in it
7- Press “Settings” below “W3 Total Cache” to edit the settings
8- Edit the following settings:
- Enable Page Cache
This feature creates static pages for the dynamic contents instead of exploring the dynamic contents every time the pages requested. It helps so much in decreasing the traffic usage and improving the browsing performance.
- Enable Minify
It is the feature responsible for shrinking the size of CSS and HTML files through removing the Line Breaks, comments and spaces which allows them to load faster in the browser
- Enable Database Cache
Using this feature the database queries results are saved instead of executing the queries from the database server each time
- Enable Object Cache
WordPress has an internal cache for sub-systems such as (Caching API, Object Cache, Transient API) if you are suffering from executing complicated queries in the database we recommend enabling this feature.
- Enable Browser Cache
Every time someone visits your site the images and CSS, JS and HTML files are loaded from the server to the browser, by using the browser cache these files will be saved for some time in the visitor’s browser temporary files, and so the visitor will not need to load the same files each time he/she visits your site.
9- Save the changes by pressing “Save all settings”
10- From the “General” block, close the “Preview Mode” by pressing “Disable” besides it, with this the plugin is completely activated.
If you are subscribed to one of the CDN services providers you can enable it from the same page, also if you have subscriptions in CloudFlare service you can add your data and enjoy merging the services through this plugin.
In case you were dedicated server or half server client we recommend changing the Cache Method to Opcode XCache
My forum adds high load on the hosting server, how can I solve this problem?One of the most...