We had received a note from ICANN Organization that we should update and modify the domain data
Incorrect domain data could result in domain cancellation or withdrawal by ICANN Organization (which is responsible for the organization and management of domains worldwide)
Please follow these steps precisely, to modify the domain data:
- Please login to your Control Panel in our site with your emailand password
- A new menu with title Client Areawill be displayed on the left side of the page
- Choose from it My Domains
- A list of your domains will be displayed, press the View Data icon besides the domain you want to modify its data
- If you followed the steps correctly you should be in the following path:
Dimofinf Home > Client Area > MyDomains >the chosen domain
- At the bottom of the page you will see the Control Tools section
- Please choose: View Details, the data page will be displayed which include 3 forms
Type the required data correctly, in English Language, and don’t forget to check the correctness of your mail address
This is the most important form, it shows that you are the domain owner, EPP code requests is sent by you, and you are the one who approve the domain transfer whenever you want
This form about the domain administrator
This form is used to contact the domain technician
After filling the 3 forms press Save Changes
With this you had finished updating the domain data
How to Transfer a Domain to DimofinfFirst: Transfer conditionsAt least there still 60 days until...
Getting the Domain Code (EPP Code)As a security procedure the domain code (EPP Code) is...
Domain Redirect Please login to your Control Panel in our site with your email...
Examples of Domains Control Panels First: Name Control Panel...
Disable Domain Auto RenewalHow to disable or enable domain auto renewal?Please login to...