Create the email account in the control panel cPanel, forwarding settings will be effective after one hour provided that the email account support message forwarding, otherwise the forwarding will be disabled automatically
- Please login to your Control Panel in our site with your email and password
- A new menu with title Client Area will be displayed on the left side of the page
- Choose from it My Domains
- A list of your domains will be displayed, press the View Details icon besides the domain you want to modify its data
- If you followed the steps correctly you should be in the following path:
Dimofinf Home > Client Area >My Domains >the chosen domain
- At the bottom of the page you will see the Control Tools section
- Choose: Email Forwarding
- Please fill in the fields with correct data then press Save Changes
Getting the Domain Code (EPP Code)As a security procedure the domain code (EPP Code) is...
How to Transfer a Domain to DimofinfFirst: Transfer conditionsAt least there still 60 days until...
Name Server RegistrationThis applies to Dedicated Servers, Virtual Servers, and resellersTo...
Disable Domain Auto RenewalHow to disable or enable domain auto renewal?Please login to...
Domains DataWe had received a note from ICANN Organization that we should update and modify...