اشترك الآن في موبايل ديموفنف واستمتع بعالم جديد من الخدمات المتميزة وبسعر رمزي تصلك رسائلنا على موبايلك أينما كنت . تفاصيل
How to add sub-membership from your Client Area?
- Login to your Control Panel in our site with your email and password
- A new menu with title Client Area will be displayed on the left side of the page
- Choose from it My Details
- From the bar in the middle of the page choose Add Membership
- You should be in the following path:
Dimofinf Home > Client Area > My Details > Add Membership
- Please add the sub-membership data completely
- Choose from sub-membership activation option: Can access Client Area
This option sets the sub-membership permissions
- Can Edit Main Account File
When enabled, the sub-membership owner can edit the main membership (main account)
- View and Edit Memberships
When enabled, the sub- membership owner can view and edit other sub-memberships
- View Products & Services
When enabled, the sub-membership owner can view your account products and services
- View and Edit Product Passwords
When enabled, the sub-membership owner can view and edit the passwords for your account products and services
- View Domains
When enabled, the sub-membership owner can view your account domains
- Domain Management Settings
When enabled, the sub-membership owner can manage and edit your account domains settings
- View and Pay Invoices
When enabled, the sub-membership owner can view due invoices and pay it
- View and Display Support Ticket
When enabled, the sub-membership owner can view old support tickets and can submit new tickets
- View and Edit My Points System
When enabled, the sub-membership owner can view the calculated points, manage it, and the ability to use it within your account
- Mail Messages
When enabled, the sub-membership owner can view the message we had sent to the email of the main membership
- New order / Service Upgrade / Service Cancellation
When enabled, the sub-membership owner can add a new order, order an upgrade, or request the cancellation of any service in your account
- From email options:
When enabled, messages will be sent to the sub-membership email
- Main Mail: Receive announcements and password reminders
- Products Mail: Receive the order details and license data
- Domains Mail: Receive Renewal invoices, new domain reservation approval… etc.
- Customer Service Mail: Receive invoices, due invoices reminders
- Technical Support Mail: Receive technical support tickets notifications
When you finish editing and adding data press Save Changes
Change your Security Question AnswerHow can you change the security question answer?Login to your...
Sending the Security Question Answer to your MobileTo send the security question answer to your...
Security Question ApprovalLogin to your Client Area in our site with your email and password, and...
Registration in Dimofinf WebsiteRegistration is closed for the time being, you will be registered...
Change the Client Personal DataHow to change your personal data from your Client Area?Login...