Deleting browsers temporary files
- To delete temporary files in Google Chrome browser, please follow the next steps:
1. Open the Settings menu
2. Click 'Show Advanced Settings'
3. Click 'Clear browsing data'
4. Choose 'Empty the cache'
Then click 'Clear browsing data'
Or you can use this link directly in Google Chrome
- Firefox browser1. From the 'Tools' menu, choose 'Options'
2. Click 'Advanced'
3. Click the 'Network' tab4. Click 'Clear Now' from the 'Cached Web Content' section then 'OK'
- Internet Explorer browser
1. Open the 'Tools' menu then click 'Internet Options'
2. Click 'Delete' from the 'Browsing History' section
3. Mark 'Temporary Internet files and website files' option4. Click 'Delete'
- Opera browser
1. From the 'Settings' menu, choose 'Delete Private Data'
2. Mark 'Delete entire cache' option3. Click 'Delete'
- Safari browser
1. Open the Menu and choose 'Empty Cache'
2. Click 'Empty'
Error 'Not Found 404':It's one of the web server errors and this error means...
I got banned IP message what can I do? Dimofinf works toward providing best ways to...
What is the message “Resource Limit Exceeded”? Every account in the...
What are the reasons for the appearance of security report form in Dimofinf?...
What is the message “This Account Has Been Suspended”? The message...