اشترك الآن في موبايل ديموفنف واستمتع بعالم جديد من الخدمات المتميزة وبسعر رمزي تصلك رسائلنا على موبايلك أينما كنت . تفاصيل
This property allows you to import large group of multimedia files (images, audios, videos or others) at once to the required section in the specific library.
- Create a new directory on your machine‘s desktop and add to it all the files you want to upload.
- Upload the directory to “temp” directory in your site by ftp.
The directory should be uncompressed, if not, uncompress it before uploading.
- Follow one of the following paths:
Additional Modules > Music > Collective Importing
Additional Modules > Music > List Sections > Press the last icon besides each section which is the “Collective Importing" icon
Fill out the form with import data which are:
- Section: Choose from the drop menu the section name you want to import to.
- Title Prefix: A prefix for all the imported content names.
- Automatic Serial Numbering: If checked the imported files will have ascending numbers besides the prefix starting from 1.
For example: If the prefix was “Test” the imported files will have the names: Test1, Test2, Test3 …etc.
- Allow Comments: This option will be applied to all imported material from this specific directory, if checked the visitors will be allowed to add comments.
- Directory Path Name: The name of the uploaded directory which you placed in “temp” directory.
Download the Block you want to enable from the following link...
To give permissions to the moderators for The Music Section follow the path: Additional...
The Music Library is characterized by many features, some of the most important features are:...
To add a content follow the path: Additional Modules > Music > List Sections...
To access pending comments option follow the path: Additional Modules > Music...