اشترك الآن في موبايل ديموفنف واستمتع بعالم جديد من الخدمات المتميزة وبسعر رمزي تصلك رسائلنا على موبايلك أينما كنت . تفاصيل
This property allows you to import large group of multimedia files (images, audios, videos or others) at once to the required section in the specific library.
- Create a new directory on your machine‘s desktop and add to it all the files you want to upload.
- Upload the directory to “temp” directory in your site by ftp.
The uploaded directory must be uncompressed, if not, uncompress it before uploading.
- Follow one of the following paths:
Additional Modules > Video > Collective Importing
Additional Modules > Video > List Sections > Press the last icon besides each section which is the “Collective Import” icon
Fill out the form with import data as follows:
- Section: Choose from the drop menu the section name you want to import to.
- Title Prefix: A prefix for all the imported contents names.
- Automatic Serial Numbering: If checked the imported files will have ascending numbers besides the prefix starting from 1.
For example: If the prefix was “Test” the imported files will have the names: Test1, Test2, Test3 …etc.
- Allow Comments: This option will be applied to all the imported contents from this specific directory, if checked the visitors will be allowed to add comments.
- Directory Path Name: The name of the uploaded directory which you placed in “temp” directory.
Edit the Watermark Very important notes before you start The logo must be in png...
Add YouTube Video Additional Modules > Video > List Sections Press the...
To access pending comments option, follow the path: Additional Modules > Videos...
The Video Library is characterized by many features, some of the most important features are:...