اشترك الآن في موبايل ديموفنف واستمتع بعالم جديد من الخدمات المتميزة وبسعر رمزي تصلك رسائلنا على موبايلك أينما كنت . تفاصيل
The Downloads Library is characterized by many features, some of the most important features are:
- The ability to create infinite number of main sections and subsections.
- Full control over the way of displaying the sections and their number (in single row, single page, in the home page, and in the left menu).
- The ability to have multiple pages in the downloads library and its internal sections
The downloads section is a new added section in Dimofinf CMS 3.0.0, you can use it to add all kinds of files for example: Software, books, and movies
- To add a new section to the downloads library follow the path:
Additional Modules > Downloads > Add section
Fill out the form with suitable data as follows:
- Parent Section: Allows you to set the section as a main section or a subsection (child of already available section).
- Title: Type a section title that suits the section content.
- Description: Short description for the section contents, displayed under the name of the section.
- Picture: Upload a suitable image for the section from your machine, it will be auto resized to the preset dimensions that was set in the general settings.
- Meta Description: Type the Meta description for this section, which is used by search engines to index your site in a better way.
- Meta Keywords: Type the Meta keywords for this section, which is used by search engines to index your site in a better way.
Then press “Submit”
- To edit or delete the section follow the path:
Additional Modules > Downloads > List Sections
All the library sections will be displayed in a table and besides each one there are 4 icons which are:
- Edit: To edit the section details.
- Delete: To permanently delete the section.
- Add: To add new content to the section.
- View: To view the section contents with the ability to edit or delete them.
To add a new download, follow the path:Additional Modules > Downloads > List SectionsAll...
Approve Comments/RepliesTo access pending comments follow the path:Additional Modules >...