اشترك الآن في موبايل ديموفنف واستمتع بعالم جديد من الخدمات المتميزة وبسعر رمزي تصلك رسائلنا على موبايلك أينما كنت . تفاصيل
The Articles Library is characterized by many features, some of the most important features are:
- The ability to create infinite number of main sections and subsections.
- Full control over the way of displaying the sections and their number (in single row, in single page, in the home page, and in the left menu).
- The ability to have multiple pages in the articles library and its internal sections.
Also it can be used in different purposes for example: Specifying a section for poetry, within it you can add poems for infinite number of poets, it can be classified to what the site manager see, since the provided articles format box allows formatting for poems, adding background audio, adding many suitable images backgrounds for poems, and many frames.
- To add a new section follow the path:
Additional Modules > Articles > Add Section
Fill out the form with suitable data as follows:
- Parent Section: Allows you to set the section as a main section or a subsection (child of already available section).
- Title: Type a section title that suits the section content.
- Description: Short description for the section contents, it is displayed below the section name.
- Picture: Upload a suitable picture from your machine, it will be automatically resized to the preset dimensions that was set in the general settings.
- Active: You can enable or disable the display of the section in the articles library, when disabled the visitor can’t access it.
- Include in Statistics: In case you choose “No” the section contents will not be added to the “Statistics” block.
- Meta Description: Type the Meta description for this section which is used by search engines to index your pages in a better way.
- Meta Keywords: Type the Meta keywords for this section which is used by search engines to index your pages in a better way.
Then press “Submit”
- To edit or delete a section follow the path:
Additional Modules > Articles > List Sections
All the available sections will be displayed, besides each section there are 4 icons which are:
- Edit: To edit the section details.
- Delete: To permanently delete the section.
- Add: To add a new content to the section.
- View: To view the section contents with the ability to edit or delete them.
Download the block you want to enable from the following link...
To give permissions to the moderators for The Articles Section follow the path: Additional...
To add a new author’s photo, follow the path: Additional Modules > Articles...
To add a content follow the path: Additional Modules > Articles > List...
To access pending comments follow the path: Additional Modules > Articles >...