اشترك الآن في موبايل ديموفنف واستمتع بعالم جديد من الخدمات المتميزة وبسعر رمزي تصلك رسائلنا على موبايلك أينما كنت . تفاصيل
The Photo Galleries Library is characterized by many features, some of the most important features are:
- The ability to create infinite number of main sections and subsections.
- Full control over the way of displaying the sections and their number (in single row, in single page, in the home page, and in the left menu).
- The ability to have multiple pages in the photo galleries library and its internal sections
- To add a new section follow the path:
Additional Modules > Photo Galleries > Add Section
Fill out the form with suitable data as follows:
- Parent Section: Allows you to set the section as a main section or a subsection (child of already available section).
- Title: Type a section title that suits the section content
- Description: Short description for the section contents, it is displayed below the section name.
- Picture: Upload a suitable image for the section from your machine, it will be automatically resized to the preset dimensions that was set in the general settings.
- Section Border: You can choose a border from the drop down menu to appear around the picture, or choose “None” so the picture appears without border.
- Content Border: You can choose a border from the drop down menu to appear around the content, or choose “None” so the picture appears without border.
- Meta Description: Type the Meta description for this section which is used by search engines to index your pages in a better way.
- Meta Keywords: Type the Meta keywords for this section which is used by search engines to index your pages in a better way.
Then press “Submit”
- To edit the section or delete it, follow the path:
Additional Modules > Photo Galleries > List Sections
All the library available sections will be displayed in a table, and besides each section there are 5 icons which are:
- Edit: To edit the section details.
- Delete: To permanently delete the section.
- Add: To add a new content to the section.
- View: To view the section contents with the ability to edit or delete them.
- Collective Importing: To know how to use collective importing, please review Collective Importing knowledgebase article.
This property allows you to import large group of multimedia files (images, audios, videos or...
To add content, follow the path: Additional Modules > Photo Galleries > List...
To give permissions to the moderators for The Photo Galleries Section follow the path:...
Download the block you want to enable from the following link...
To access pending comments option, follow the path: Additional Modules > Photo...