اشترك الآن في موبايل ديموفنف واستمتع بعالم جديد من الخدمات المتميزة وبسعر رمزي تصلك رسائلنا على موبايلك أينما كنت . تفاصيل
One of the available media sections in Dimofinf CMS is The Press Section, Dimofinf CMS allows displaying it in a distinctive way, and provides many possibilities for the site manager to control it easily from the control panel.
- To control the number of press releases in a single page before moving to a new page follow the path:
Module Settings > Dimofinf Settings > General Options > Maximum Contents per Page
- To add press releases from Dimofinf CMS control panel follow the path:
Media Sections > Press > Add
Fill out the form with suitable data as follows:
- Title: The title of the press briefing or the published poem… etc., it is displayed in its specified field.
- Type: It is one of the following types: Press Briefing, Published Article or Published Poem, depending on that it will be added to the suitable subsection, the subsections are: “Press Briefings”, “Published Articles” and “Published Poem”.
- Press Type: Determine the publishing method, whether it was published in a newspaper or magazine.
- Press Name: The name of the newspaper or the magazine that published the article, for example: The Guardian newspaper.
- Issue Number: Issue number of the newspaper or the magazine that published the article.
- Date: Publishing date of the article in the newspaper or the magazine.
- Description: The full content of the published article as was published.
- Multimedia: You can add multimedia content to the article such as: an image, audio or video file.
Then press “Submit”
- To enable the display of “Press” in the left menu of the site follow the path:
Modules Settings > Dimofinf Settings > Turn Options On and Off > Press Active
Choose “Yes” then press “Edit Settings”
- To delete or edit contents follow the path:
Media Sections > Press > List
Press either the Delete or Edit icon depending on what you want to do.
To give permissions to the moderators for The Press Section follow the path: Media...