One of the available media sections in Dimofinf CMS is The Media Section, Dimofinf CMS allows displaying it in a distinctive way, and provides the site manager with many possibilities to control it easily from the control panel.
- To control the number of interviews in a single page before moving to a new page follow the path:
Modules Settings > Dimofinf Settings > General Options > Maximum Contents per Page
To add an interview follow the path:
Media Sections > Media > Add
Fill out the form with suitable data as follows:
- Title: The interview title or the name of the radio or television program… etc.
For example: An interview with a poet.
- Type: The interview type, depending on that it will be added to the suitable subsection (Radio Interviews or TV Interviews) of the main section which is Media.
For example: A radio interview will be displayed in the left menu under
Media > Radio Interviews.
- Date: The date of the interview.
- Descriptions: You can type a short note about the interview, or your own opinion about it.
- Multimedia: You can upload multimedia content such as an image, audio or video file.
- To enable displaying “Media” in the left menu in the site home page follow the path:
Modules Settings > Dimofinf Settings > Turn Options On and Off > Media Active
Choose “Yes” then press “Edit Settings”
- To delete or edit content follow the path:
Media sections > Media > List
The previously added contents will be displayed, besides each one there are 2 icons, one for edit and the other for delete, choose the suitable one depending on what you want to do.
To give permissions to the moderators for The Media Section follow the path: Media...