▪ Dimofinf reserves the right to suspend or terminate in whole or in part its services offered to the client if Dimofinf deems that those services have been used inappropriately.
Dimofinf also reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse to provide its services to anyone.
▪ Illegal Activities
Illegal activities include, but are not limited to, storing or distributing illegal copies of copyrighted software (e.g. games), warez sites, infringing copyrights and trademarks, violating Saudi Arabian laws and selling or distributing illegal contraband.
▪ Internet Abuse
Internet abuse includes, but is not limited to, sending unsolicited emails, distribution of mass emailing programs, spamming, posting obscene or inflammatory messages or threatening other Internet users.
Under no circumstances, will Dimofinf be liable for any damages that may occur to the client. Dimofinf disclaims all warranties express, statutory or implied of any kind with regard to the services provided. The use of our services shall be at the client’s own risk. Dimofinf makes no warranties that its services will not be interrupted or will be error free, yet Dimofinf will endeavor to maximize the security and stability of its servers and to maintain maximum uptime, to the best of its ability. The client is not entitled to any indemnification for his/her inability to use Dimofinf’s services that may results from any reason, including but not limited to:
▪ Service interruptions.
▪ Misuse of services.
▪ Internet connection problems.
▪ DNS-related issues.
▪ Unauthorized access and vandalism.
▪ Should a violation of any provision of this agreement or the policies or terms which are incorporated herein occurs, Dimofinf reserves the right to terminate the account without notice and without any refunds. The policy violating client will be legally held responsible for any damages to Dimofinf, including but not limited to: Dimofinf's system, servers, reputation, business, services, networks, operations, or equipment.
▪ The client is not allowed to defame Dimofinf or any of its employees or managers. Instead, s/he is entitled to submit a complaint to the Saudi authorities. It should be noted that any attempt of defamation entitles Dimofinf to cancel the contract and refuse to offer the client any service whatsoever.
▪ Unless an authorized reseller, the client is strictly prohibited from distributing or reselling any of Dimofinf’s services without the express prior written consent of Dimofinf.
▪ In order to secure the data of our clients, a security question and answer feature has been added to the client’s control panel in our site to verify the client’s identity whenever any sensitive data is required or whenever his/her membership e-mail is hacked or lost. Therefore, it’s very important that each one of our clients chooses a strong security question and answer that should be kept undisclosed at all times. [ ? ]
▪ We emphasize that it is your sole responsibility to maintain your account secure. You’re also solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account and for any attempts, authorized by you or not, to connect to Dimofinf using your account; this applies to your primary account and any secondary account associated with it. [ ? ]
▪ Dimofinf reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate the client’s account at any time without prior notice; Dimofinf will refund to you the pro-rated portion of pre-paid fees attributable to the services not yet rendered as of the termination date.
▪ Payment Method
▪ Fees are paid before any service is activated.
▪ All fees are non-refundable.
▪ Full payment is necessary before any hosting service is rendered.
▪ Dimofinf accepts credit card payments (Visa, Master Card and American Express) and PayPal (www.paypal.com).
▪ We accept bank transfers only to our official bank accounts.
▪ Dimofinf shall not be responsible for any commercial transaction with any person outside of the official system adopted by our site. It should be noted that our commercial transactions are done only through the ticketing system, not through personal e-mails and other methods.
▪ Dimofinf shall not be responsible for any transfers, deposits or payments not done through its official accounts, which are listed on its site. Please note that we do not accept any cash payments. We only accept bank transfers to any of our official accounts.
▪ Dimofinf shall assume no responsibility for any errors in money transfers or bank deposits.
▪ When you make a certain deposit to pay a bill, you must confirm the deposit and inform us about it in no more than 48 hours.
▪ Handing money to one of Dimofinf's employees or transferring it to his/her personal account is done at your own risk; it will be disregarded by us as we are not responsible, in any way, for money that is not transferred to one of our official accounts.
▪ Extra Features and Add-ons
▪ Extra features and add-ons can be added at any time.
▪ Regardless of whether you have used the extra features and the add-ons you have paid for, all fees paid for these features are non-refundable.
▪ Credit Card: Charges are assessed in real time for the current period and the upcoming period until the end of their billing cycle.
▪ The service(s) will be activated when a payment is received and acknowledged by the billing department.
▪ Renewal and Billing Schedule
▪ The client has a 7-day period prior to the due date for the renewal bill. When the client transfers the money to Dimofinf, s/he must provide the deposit details in a ticket to the customer service division so Dimofinf will be able to renew the service for a new term.
▪ When the client makes any deposit to pay a bill, s/he MUST confirm the deposit and inform us about it in no more than 48 hours.
▪ The client will receive an email reminder during the 7-day period in which s/he can pay the due bill. If no payments are made by the due date, the client’s account will be automatically deleted and Dimofinf shall not be responsible for any data loss or service cessation.
▪ A payment should be fully made or the client shall receive no service.
▪ If you know that you will have no access to the internet or will be on leave and you will not be able to communicate with us neither to fulfill your payment obligation by the due date, please make sure to notify us before we issue the bill. You also have the possibility to pay the bills before they are issued or add credit that covers the required payment in advance to your account.
▪ The service will be deactivated if the client fails to meet the deadline for the renewal fees.
▪ All transfers from outside KSA should be sent only to Al-Rajhi bank.
The receiving bank charges a fee of $8 that will be added to the total amount due on your bill (For example, if the amount due on the bill is $100, you should transfer a total amount of $108 as $8 will be deducted by the bank and $100 will be received by Dimofinf). Please note that your local bank may charge you extra fees.
▪ Please note that Dimofinf, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to change or modify its prices and the terms of this agreement at any time.
▪ All transactions shall be conducted in U.S. dollars as it is the main currency supported by Dimofinf.
▪ The client must pay for a service by the time s/he places an order for it.
As to renewal, the client must follow up on the renewal of his/her account and pay for it on the same day the due bill is issued. If the client does not pay the bill, the following actions shall be taken:
1. The client will receive a message from Dimofinf reminding him/her about the payment considering that our billing system notifies the client automatically no less than 7 days prior to the issuance of the bill.
2. If the client still fails to pay, his/her account will be automatically deleted from our servers on the last day of the hosting period to free space for another client. Dimofinf shall not be responsible for the files or the contents of the expired account in any way.
3. Dimofinf may keep a backup copy of the client’s site for no more than two weeks and as a service that the client should pay for if s/he orders it.
▪ Credit Card Failure
▪ If payments fail to go through, the client will be informed about it through an email notification. The client will be granted two more days to process and complete the payment correctly. Please note that if the payment is unsuccessful within two days, the account will be SUSPENDED (service interruption). If payment is not received within 24 hours (the 3rd day), the account will be CANCELLED (services permanently disconnected) and an email will be sent notifying the client of the action taken on his/her account.
▪ The money cannot be refunded after a check has been deposited into Dimofinf’s account.
▪ If the bank refuses to process a check as a result of your checking account no longer existing or not holding available/sufficient funds, the service will be discontinued and a complaint shall be immediately submitted to the responsible authorities.
▪ Account Reactivation
▪ If an account is deleted upon the client's request or because the due bill wasn't paid, Dimofinf may keep a backup of the site for a specific period. If the client desires to reactivate his/her account and the site's backup is still available, then it will be reactivated only after the renewal fee is paid. However, if the client wants to get this backup copy and move it to another host, s/he will be charged for this service.
▪ If an account has been canceled for a period longer than the period in which the backup is maintained, the client will need to sign up for a new account.
▪ Refund Policy
▪ All fees that have been paid for our services are non-refundable.
▪ All monthly fees associated with additional services and add-ons are non-refundable.
▪ All monthly fees associated with basic services are non-refundable.
▪ Fees associated with the licensing of Dimofinf CMS are non-refundable.
▪ Fees associated with registering and transferring domains are non-refundable.
▪ No refund of any kind will be made if the client’s license was terminated due to the violation of the terms of service or the license agreement.
▪ A money-back guarantee is applied to the new clients joining a shared hosting service within the following limits:
▪ The fees associated with dedicated servers services and its add-ons and half server service and its add-ons are not refundable
▪ In case of subscribing to one of the following shared hosting plans Blogger, Unlimited, Unlimited-Pro and Extreme the client has the right to cancel the plan and get full money back, no questions asked, on condition the client or the account did not violate any term of Dimofinf service agreement, service cancellation and refund should be requested within maximum 30 days from service activation date.
▪ Dimofinf reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate a client’s account at any time. If an account is terminated as a result of a policy violation no refund of any kind will be made.
▪ Clients can terminate the service at any time within the limit of our terms. Termination requests should be submitted through our ticketing system to the customer service division.
▪ If the client requests termination, his/her account will be terminated immediately unless there were special Dimofinf precautions. If no precautions are present, Dimofinf reserves the right to terminate the service with no prior notice.
▪ If an account was terminated as a result of your failure to pay for a dedicated or virtual server or a shared hosting service, then Dimofinf will have the right to delete the site’s contents with no prior notice. The server or the space will be made available to another client.
The client is does not have the right to seek indemnification from Dimofinf for any damage, personal injury or property damage resulting from the use of Dimofinf’s products or services, or any contents on a client’s site that violates a third-party’s rights including, without limitation, infringement of any copyright trademark, service mark, trade secrets, right of privacy or publicity or any other third-party right. The client agrees to indemnify Dimofinf against any fees or fines caused by these infringements and assume any other legal consequences that may result from such violations.
▪ Dimofinf CMS: Dimofinf CMS is a software program owned, including its database, by Dimofinf. Dimofinf owns all of the copyrights and intellectual property rights associated with software. It is prohibited to copy any portion of Dimofinf CMS by any mean or in any form. Dimofinf CMS is a non-free, proprietary, software program. You have to purchase an end user license from Dimofinf to use Dimofinf CMS. This license does not give you the right to sell or copy the software program.
▪ By installing Dimofinf CMS and using it on your website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions mentioned of this agreement, regardless of whether you order the license personally or that another party does so on your behalf whether it is a service provider, a Dimofinf CMS’s distributor or any other party that may represent you.
▪ It is strictly prohibited to use Dimofinf CMS in any way that conflicts with the laws and regulations applicable in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The non-compliance of the licensee with the laws applied in the KSA is considered a violation of this agreement.
▪ The software is licensed on a per domain basis. If you have purchased one license, you may ONLY install and use a single copy of Dimofinf CMS on one website (i.e., one domain only). You are not allowed to install two copies on the same domain, or on a sub domain using only one license. Any attempt to bypass this rule shall result in the termination of the license and the service agreement.
▪ When you purchase a license to use Dimofinf CMS, the license is granted only to you. You cannot lease, rent, sublicense, re-license, transfer or resell Dimofinf CMS to any other person/entity without Dimofinf’s express prior written consent.
▪ If you have a valid license to use Dimofinf CMS, you can install another copy on your website for testing purposes. This should be clear to us to avoid any measures that we might take for copyright and license protection. For example, the copy can be saved in a folder called “testdim” and should be protected by a firewall with a username and a password in a way that it won't be accessible to your website’s visitors.
▪ Being granted a license for Dimofinf CMS means you own this license and can use the licensed software on your website indefinitely. You get with it an "upgrade license" that will enable you to upgrade the software program to any newer versions, if any are released, for free for one year; you can then optionally renew this license.
Please note that the client who uses our program in an illegal way then orders a license can only get an "end user license", which entitles him to use the licensed version indefinitely but he will not be granted an “upgrade license” with it. If this client wishes to get an “upgrade license” he will only be able to do so by ordering it as a paid service.
▪ All clients who are interested in purchasing/using Dimofinf CMS should specify the domain to be licensed.
▪ All Dimofinf CMS’s PHP files are encrypted files, you are not allowed to try decrypting those files in any way.
▪ The “All rights reserved by Dimofinf” or “Powered by Dimofinf CMS” statements (or any similar statements) in Dimofinf should remain intact, unedited and clearly visible. You must not, in any way, modify, remove or hide any trademark, trade names, product names, logo, copyright or other proprietary notices, legends, symbols or labels of Dimofinf at the footer of Dimofinf CMS. Any modification/removal of the aforementioned proprietary notices is considered a violation of the terms of service which will prevent your access to Dimofinf’s services such as upgrades, development services and agreed-upon privileges. It is your sole responsibility to make sure that this rule is clear to any individual/entity through which/whom you might order Dimofinf CMS as they should adhere to it. If the client (or as mentioned before, any individual/entity that represents him/her) do so, Dimofinf retains the right, at its sole discretion, to either refuse renewing the license for him/her, or to accept his/her payment of a fine five times the current value(price) of the software.
▪ Dimofinf CMS should not be used in any way that violates the intellectual property rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the violation of copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, and patents as well as any kind of software piracy.
▪ Any violation of the terms of service or the license agreement may result in the termination of the license by Dimofinf, at its sole discretion, with no prior notice.
▪ No refund of any kind will be made if the client’s license was terminated as a result of a violation of the terms of service or the license agreement.
▪ One year after obtaining your license, you have two options:
To continue using the version you initially got the license for, or to pay a certain fee to renew the "upgrade license” that enables you to get any new versions released during the year of renewal. You can terminate the license at any time by uninstalling the software program and deleting any of its copies in any way.
▪ You agree to the following:
▪ Not to publish, disclose, distribute, or make available Dimofinf CMS or any portion of it (including, but not limited, to its encrypted files, contents or any other information it incorporates) to any third party at any time whether during or after your license period and whether directly or indirectly without Dimofinf’s express prior written consent.
▪ Not to use Dimofinf CMS for any unlawful purposes or illegal activities. Dimofinf shall not be liable, in any way, for the violation of this rule by the client. The client is solely responsible for his/her site, its content and any activity that occurs on his/her account and their compliance with laws, rule and regulation.
▪ Change of Licensed Domain:
As you own any end user license you have been granted for Dimofinf CMS, Dimofinf allows you to transfer your end user license to another party or to change the licensed domain under the following conditions:
▪ The removal of Dimofinf CMS from the old website (domain). The license will be terminated if you continue to run Dimofinf CMS on the previous domain.
▪ The transfer should be at least three months after purchasing the license.
▪ An “upgrade license” should be present and valid.
▪ Dimofinf CMS should never have been used in any illegal way on the new domain.
▪ This request can be submitted only once.
▪ After the expiry of the time-limited trial license, you should either remove the trial version of the software from the server or purchase a license to continue using it.
▪ By using Dimofinf CMS and any related features/add-ons, you agree to the following conditions:
▪ You agree to be bound by all of the conditions in the terms of service agreement and in the license agreement because those also apply to your use of Dimofinf CMS and any features or add-ons associated with it, including, but not limited to, style templates, designs, blocks, accessory applications, modules and other extensions; those are referred to in the agreement as the “add-ons” of Dimofinf CMS.
▪ Dimofinf periodically releases paid add-ons for Dimofinf CMS that require a separate license to be installed and run. They are considered standalone software that can be added to Dimofinf CMS.
▪ Dimofinf add-ons are licensed to be used exclusively for Dimofinf CMS. You do not have the right to use these add-ons for any software other than Dimofinf CMS. When used for Dimofinf CMS, you can modify/edit these add-ons.
▪ A Dimofinf CMS add-on with a valid license remains valid regardless of the expiry of the license for Dimofinf CMS. Accordingly, if you have a valid license for a standalone add-on and your license for Dimofinf CMS expires, the license for the add-on shall still be valid until it expires. Similar to Dimofinf CMS, if the license for an add-on expires, the installed add-on will continue to run on your website; however, a renewal fee will be required if you wish to upgrade the add-on to a newer version.
▪ Warranties and Technical Support for Dimofinf CMS:
▪ Dimofinf CMS, its contents or any files accompanying it are provided on an “as is” basis, no warranty with respect to its performance on the server and no other warranties of any kind, unless otherwise is expressly noted.
▪ Dimofinf is not liable for and does not pre-screen or monitor content placed on the websites using Dimofinf CMS and its add-ons or activities conducted on or through these websites.
▪ Dimofinf provides a forum for its users under the name of “Dimofinf Community”, where experiences are exchanged between the users of Dimofinf CMS and sorted into categories. Dimofinf's team responsibility is limited to its participation to the category dedicated for the technical support.
▪ Dimofinf, represented by its technical support team, is committed to providing a free of charge one-month maintenance and warranty service; including fixing any programmatic technical errors discovered in the software, or issues resulting from errors by the client; beyond that, Dimofinf provides paid "technical support" services.
▪ Paid technical support services are divided into two types:
Diagnostic fees should be paid prior to the diagnostic process [Non-Refundable]. The client will be informed later with the total cost required to fix the issue and after s/he approves this cost, the diagnostic fees already paid will be deducted from this total amount required.
▪ Consulting and Development:
Dimofinf provides "paid" technical support services. The cost of the required service(s) is calculated and communicated to the client to approve this cost and pay it prior to the implementation of the service.
NB To avoid recurring payments of money transfer fees each time you order a service and to accelerate the order process, you can always add credit, in advance, to your account at Dimofinf for current or future services.
▪ Please note that the use of the software shall be at your own risk. Dimofinf's responsibility is limited to the replacement of the software or the refund of its price in some particular cases solely decided by Dimofinf, at its sole discretion.
▪ We will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage of any nature incurred as a result of the use of or the inability to use the services or products provided by Dimofinf, and whether or not Dimofinf is given notice of the possibility of such damages. This includes, but is not limited to, any personal injury, property damage, loss of data or any commercial damage/loss.
▪ This license grants you specific legal rights that might not be available to you at your country as rules and regulations vary across countries and jurisdictions. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or warranty contained in this document but this agreement is valid according to the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
▪ Please note that our software is protected against piracy through an internal system by Dimofinf. Accordingly, you might receive an official e-mail notice from Dimofinf regarding the legal status and validity of your license.
▪ General Rights and Responsibilities:
▪ Dimofinf is committed to providing the best possible services to each of its clients and to developing those services on a regular basis in an ongoing effort to better serve our clients.
▪ Dimofinf is committed to informing the client, continuously and transparently, about the status of the hosting server.
▪ Dimofinf is committed to maintaining the security and stability of its servers and to 99.9% uptime.
▪ Dimofinf is committed to protecting and keeping the confidentiality of the client's private information, and not to disclose it to any parties outside of Dimofinf, except in cases when officially required by law or law enforcement agencies; unless otherwise imposed by the situation, the client will be directly notified in those cases of data exposure.
▪ Payment, Renewal and Cancellation:
▪ The order is processed only after the fees of the ordered service are received. As to renewal, the renewal order is processed after the client pays the renewal fees; the client must follow up on the renewal bills to meet his/her payment before the due date.
▪ If the due bill is not paid, the client will receive a message from Dimofinf reminding him about the payment considering that our billing system notifies the client automatically no less than 7 days prior to the issuance of the bill. If the client still fails to pay, his/her account will be automatically deleted from our servers on the last day of the hosting period to free space for another client. Dimofinf shall not be responsible for the fi